Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NCRBF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 10,200 shares, a drop of 39.6% from the April 30th total of 16,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 102.0 days.
Shares of NCRBF remained flat at $$34.02 during mid-day trading on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $34.02 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $35.58. Nippon Carbon has a 12 month low of $34.02 and a 12 month high of $40.11.
Nippon Carbon Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nippon Carbon (NCRBF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Nippon Carbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nippon Carbon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.