Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NFPDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 431,200 shares, an increase of 65.7% from the April 30th total of 260,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4,312.0 days.
Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. stock remained flat at $$66.73 during mid-day trading on Friday. Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. has a 52 week low of $66.73 and a 52 week high of $66.73. The company’s fifty day moving average is $72.41 and its 200-day moving average is $72.82.
Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. (NFPDF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Nissin Foods Holdings Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nissin Foods Holdings Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.