4Front Ventures Corp. (OTCMKTS:FFNTF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 86,600 shares, a decrease of 47.5% from the April 30th total of 165,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 727,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:FFNTF traded down $0.04 on Friday, reaching $0.70. 984,888 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 412,964. 4Front Ventures has a fifty-two week low of $0.56 and a fifty-two week high of $1.41. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.73 and its 200-day moving average is $0.83.
About 4Front Ventures (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 4Front Ventures (FFNTF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for 4Front Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 4Front Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.