ACE Convergence Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ACEVW – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,500 shares, a growth of 47.1% from the April 30th total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 63,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in ACE Convergence Acquisition stock. Cohen & Co Financial Management LLC bought a new stake in ACE Convergence Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ACEVW – Get Rating) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor bought 50,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $35,000.
NASDAQ:ACEVW opened at $0.25 on Friday. ACE Convergence Acquisition has a 52 week low of $0.16 and a 52 week high of $2.40.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ACE Convergence Acquisition (ACEVW)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for ACE Convergence Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ACE Convergence Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.