Shares of CANF opened at $0.90 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $24.46 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.30 and a beta of 1.86. The company has a fifty day moving average of $1.00. Can-Fite BioPharma has a fifty-two week low of $0.78 and a fifty-two week high of $2.62.
Can-Fite BioPharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Can-Fite BioPharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Can-Fite BioPharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.