NYSE:COE opened at $1.19 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $25.68 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.65 and a beta of -0.52. China Online Education Group has a 52-week low of $0.76 and a 52-week high of $13.88. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.42 and a 200 day moving average of $1.38.
China Online Education Group (NYSE:COE – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 24th. The company reported $0.50 earnings per share for the quarter. China Online Education Group had a negative return on equity of 12.96% and a net margin of 4.91%. The business had revenue of $88.65 million for the quarter.
China Online Education Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
China Online Education Group, through its subsidiaries, provides online English language education services to students in the People's Republic of China and the Philippines. The company operates online and mobile education platforms that enable students to take live interactive English lessons with international foreign teachers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Online Education Group (COE)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for China Online Education Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Online Education Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.