Shares of CPHI opened at $0.23 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $11.11 million, a PE ratio of -2.88 and a beta of 0.45. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.31. China Pharma has a 12-month low of $0.20 and a 12-month high of $1.12. The company has a current ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 0.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93.
China Pharma (NYSE:CPHI – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 31st. The company reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $2.89 million during the quarter. China Pharma had a negative net margin of 41.21% and a negative return on equity of 59.21%.
China Pharma Holdings, Inc develops, manufactures, and markets generic and branded pharmaceutical, and biochemical products primarily to hospitals and private retailers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers products in the form of dry powder injectables, liquid injectables, tablets, capsules, and cephalosporin oral solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Pharma (CPHI)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for China Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.