Regis Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:RGRNF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 761,600 shares, a decline of 28.5% from the April 30th total of 1,064,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 19,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 39.5 days.
RGRNF opened at $1.45 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.51 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.43. Regis Resources has a one year low of $1.20 and a one year high of $2.13.
About Regis Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Regis Resources (RGRNF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Regis Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regis Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.