Saga Communications stock opened at $22.48 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $22.88. Saga Communications has a fifty-two week low of $20.20 and a fifty-two week high of $27.49.
Saga Communications (NYSE:SGA – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March 10th. The company reported $0.60 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $29.15 million for the quarter.
Saga Communications, Inc, a broadcast company, acquires, develops, and operates broadcast properties in the United States. The company's radio stations employ various programming formats, including classic hits, adult hits, top 40, country, country legends, mainstream/hot/soft adult contemporary, pure oldies, classic rock, and news/talk.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Saga Communications (SGA)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Saga Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Saga Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.