Tokuyama Co. (OTCMKTS:TKYMF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 195,100 shares, a decline of 33.9% from the April 30th total of 295,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,951.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:TKYMF opened at $13.82 on Friday. Tokuyama has a one year low of $13.82 and a one year high of $13.82. The company has a 50 day moving average of $20.29 and a 200-day moving average of $22.86.
About Tokuyama (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tokuyama (TKYMF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Tokuyama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tokuyama and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.