Separately, Ascendiant Capital Markets decreased their price objective on Pro-Dex to $30.00 and set a “na” rating for the company in a research note on Monday, May 16th.
NASDAQ PDEX opened at $15.51 on Friday. Pro-Dex has a one year low of $12.40 and a one year high of $35.68. The company has a market cap of $56.13 million, a P/E ratio of 17.83 and a beta of 1.12. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $15.54 and a 200 day moving average price of $19.57. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.47, a quick ratio of 2.10 and a current ratio of 3.64.
About Pro-Dex (Get Rating)
Pro-Dex, Inc designs, develops, and manufactures powered surgical instruments for medical device original equipment manufacturers worldwide. The company offers autoclavable, battery-powered and electric, and multi-function surgical drivers and shavers that are primarily used in the orthopedic, thoracic, and craniomaxillofacial markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pro-Dex (PDEX)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Pro-Dex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pro-Dex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.