Separately, Alliance Global Partners dropped their price target on shares of voxeljet from $15.00 to $9.00 in a research report on Friday, May 20th.
VJET opened at $4.05 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $4.27. voxeljet has a twelve month low of $3.63 and a twelve month high of $15.46.
About voxeljet (Get Rating)
voxeljet AG provides three-dimensional (3D) printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas. It operates in two segments, Systems and Services. The Systems segment develops, manufactures, and sells 3D printers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on voxeljet (VJET)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for voxeljet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for voxeljet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.