Shares of NYSE:ZVO opened at $0.83 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.76. Zovio has a 52 week low of $0.66 and a 52 week high of $3.10.
Zovio (NYSE:ZVO – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Friday, April 15th. The company reported ($0.23) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $54.76 million for the quarter.
Zovio Inc operates as an education technology services company in the United States. It partners with higher education institutions and employers to deliver various personalized solutions to help learners and leaders in achieving their aspirations. The company offers technology and academic services primarily relate to the educational infrastructure, including online course delivery and management, assessment, customer relations management, and other internal administrative systems; support services for curriculum and new program development, and faculty training and development; and technical support and assistance services with state compliance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zovio (ZVO)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Zovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zovio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.