Herald Investment Trust PLC (LON:HRI – Get Rating) insider Karl Sternberg purchased 1,000 shares of Herald Investment Trust stock in a transaction on Friday, May 27th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,727 ($21.73) per share, for a total transaction of £17,270 ($21,731.47).
Karl Sternberg also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, April 20th, Karl Sternberg purchased 1,000 shares of Herald Investment Trust stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,841 ($23.17) per share, for a total transaction of £18,410 ($23,165.97).
HRI stock opened at GBX 1,754 ($22.07) on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of £1.12 billion and a P/E ratio of 4.07. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 1,813.08 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 2,059.84. Herald Investment Trust PLC has a 1 year low of GBX 1,634 ($20.56) and a 1 year high of GBX 2,670 ($33.60).
Herald Investment Trust PLC is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Herald Investment Management Limited. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating in the technology, telecommunications, and multi-media sectors.
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Herald Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Herald Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.