Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:MTLHY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,300 shares, a growth of 43.5% from the April 30th total of 2,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.9 days.
MTLHY stock opened at $30.37 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 1.33, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.02. Mitsubishi Chemical has a one year low of $29.44 and a one year high of $48.55. The firm has a market capitalization of $9.15 billion, a PE ratio of 5.93 and a beta of 0.37. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $31.36 and a two-hundred day moving average of $35.24.
Mitsubishi Chemical Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi Chemical (MTLHY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.