Thai Oil Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TOIPF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 193,700 shares, a decrease of 26.7% from the April 30th total of 264,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 322.8 days.
Shares of TOIPF stock opened at $1.60 on Monday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.59 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.59. Thai Oil Public has a twelve month low of $1.60 and a twelve month high of $1.60.
Thai Oil Public Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thai Oil Public (TOIPF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Thai Oil Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thai Oil Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.