Ucommune International Ltd (NASDAQ:UKOMW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,700 shares, a growth of 42.3% from the April 30th total of 2,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 14,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Ucommune International stock opened at $0.05 on Monday. Ucommune International has a 52 week low of $0.05 and a 52 week high of $0.34.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ucommune International (UKOMW)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Ucommune International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ucommune International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.