Consorcio ARA, S. A. B. de C. V. (OTCMKTS:CNRFF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 79,000 shares, a growth of 33.2% from the April 30th total of 59,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 18,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 4.2 days.
Shares of Consorcio ARA, S. A. B. de C. V. stock opened at $0.18 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.21 and a 200 day moving average of $0.21. Consorcio ARA, S. A. B. de C. V. has a fifty-two week low of $0.17 and a fifty-two week high of $0.32.
Consorcio ARA, S. A. B. de C. V. Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Consorcio ARA, S. A. B. de C. V. (CNRFF)
- Workday Gets Worked Over By The Analysts
- Broadcom Is Primed To Hit A New All-Time High
- MarketBeat Podcast: Where Are The Next Small Cap Opportunities?
- Ulta Beauty Had One Beautiful Quarter
- Builders FirstSource Stock is Building Out a Base
Receive News & Ratings for Consorcio ARA S. A. B. de C. V. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Consorcio ARA S. A. B. de C. V. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.