Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KSPHF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 45,900 shares, a drop of 18.6% from the April 30th total of 56,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Kissei Pharmaceutical stock remained flat at $$18.03 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. Kissei Pharmaceutical has a 52-week low of $18.03 and a 52-week high of $21.10. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $19.31 and a 200 day moving average price of $19.74.
Kissei Pharmaceutical Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kissei Pharmaceutical (KSPHF)
- Three Beaten Down Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Should Medtronic Make the Cut For Your Recovery Watchlist?
- It’s Time To Nibble On These Two Recent IPOs
- Oil Markets On Track For New All-Time Highs
- Ulta Beauty Had One Beautiful Quarter
Receive News & Ratings for Kissei Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kissei Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.