Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:WHLRP – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, a decrease of 17.6% from the April 30th total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
NASDAQ:WHLRP opened at $5.35 on Tuesday. Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust has a 52-week low of $5.17 and a 52-week high of $15.37.
Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust (WHLRP)
- Kohl’s Stock is Becoming Affordable
- There’s An Institutional Bottom In Autodesk
- Sonos Stock Sounds Cheap Down Here
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
Receive News & Ratings for Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.