Atrium Mortgage Investment (TSE: AI) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/17/2022 – Atrium Mortgage Investment had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Fundamental Research. They now have a C$14.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$14.44. They wrote, “Fundamental Research Corp has issued a report entitled “Record Advancements in Q1/Higher Rates to More Than Offset Potential for Slower Originations” and dated May 13, 2022. The full report is now at www.researchfrc.com.”
- 5/16/2022 – Atrium Mortgage Investment had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$15.00 to C$14.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/16/2022 – Atrium Mortgage Investment had its price target lowered by analysts at Laurentian Bank of Canada to C$13.50.
- 5/16/2022 – Atrium Mortgage Investment had its price target lowered by analysts at Laurentian from C$15.00 to C$13.50.
Shares of AI stock opened at C$13.28 on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of C$570.44 million and a PE ratio of 13.39. The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$13.40 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$13.87. Atrium Mortgage Investment Co. has a 1 year low of C$12.07 and a 1 year high of C$15.49. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 72.17, a quick ratio of 99.21 and a current ratio of 99.24.
The company also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, June 14th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, May 31st will be given a $0.075 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, May 30th. This represents a $0.90 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.78%. Atrium Mortgage Investment’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 90.73%.
- American Well Corporation Stock May Well Be Bottoming
- 3 Outperforming Energy Stocks with More in the Tank
- There Are Cracks In The Paint At Sherwin-Williams
- Three Beaten Down Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Should Medtronic Make the Cut For Your Recovery Watchlist?
Receive News & Ratings for Atrium Mortgage Investment Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atrium Mortgage Investment Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.