Shares of NASDAQ OXBR opened at $5.20 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $30.07 million, a PE ratio of 3.66 and a beta of 0.74. The business has a fifty day moving average of $5.22 and a two-hundred day moving average of $5.43. Oxbridge Re has a 52-week low of $2.20 and a 52-week high of $7.13.
Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ:OXBR – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, March 30th. The insurance provider reported $0.27 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $2.07 million during the quarter. Oxbridge Re had a return on equity of 57.64% and a net margin of 83.77%.
About Oxbridge Re (Get Rating)
Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides specialty property and casualty reinsurance solutions. It underwrites reinsurance contracts primarily for property and casualty insurance companies in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. The company distributes its products and solutions through reinsurance brokers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oxbridge Re (OXBR)
- Three Beaten Down Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Should Medtronic Make the Cut For Your Recovery Watchlist?
- It’s Time To Nibble On These Two Recent IPOs
- Oil Markets On Track For New All-Time Highs
- Broadcom Is Primed To Hit A New All-Time High
Receive News & Ratings for Oxbridge Re Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxbridge Re and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.