Perdoceo Education Co. (NASDAQ:PRDO – Get Rating) SVP Elise Baskel sold 6,199 shares of Perdoceo Education stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.68, for a total transaction of $66,205.32. Following the sale, the senior vice president now directly owns 62,848 shares in the company, valued at approximately $671,216.64. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this link.
Elise Baskel also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 2nd, Elise Baskel sold 9,508 shares of Perdoceo Education stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.13, for a total transaction of $105,824.04.
- On Friday, April 1st, Elise Baskel sold 9,508 shares of Perdoceo Education stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $11.53, for a total transaction of $109,627.24.
Perdoceo Education stock traded up $0.15 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $10.88. The stock had a trading volume of 520,402 shares, compared to its average volume of 553,559. The stock has a market capitalization of $748.32 million, a P/E ratio of 6.83, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.53 and a beta of 1.17. Perdoceo Education Co. has a 12-month low of $9.65 and a 12-month high of $13.15. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $11.10 and its 200-day moving average price is $11.07.
PRDO has been the topic of a number of research reports. StockNews.com raised shares of Perdoceo Education from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, May 12th. Barrington Research reissued a “buy” rating and set a $16.00 price objective on shares of Perdoceo Education in a research note on Friday, February 25th. Finally, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Perdoceo Education from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $11.00 price objective on the stock in a research note on Thursday, May 12th.
Perdoceo Education Company Profile (Get Rating)
Perdoceo Education Corporation provides postsecondary education through online, campus-based, and blended learning programs in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Colorado Technical University and American InterContinental University. It offers academic programs in the career-oriented disciplines of business and management, nursing, healthcare management, computer science, engineering, information systems and technology, project management, cybersecurity, and criminal justice, as well as business studies, information technologies, education, and health sciences.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Perdoceo Education (PRDO)
- PVH Corp. Looks Sharp For A Major Reversal
- The Analysts Reel In Their Targets For NetApp
- 3 Regional Banks Investors Can Bank On
- Don’t Get Gamed By Gamestop
- What To Do With Lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU)
Receive News & Ratings for Perdoceo Education Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Perdoceo Education and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.