Silver Lake Resources (OTCMKTS:SVLKF – Get Rating) was upgraded by Macquarie to a “buy” rating in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, TipRanks reports. The firm presently has a $2.10 target price on the stock. Macquarie’s price objective points to a potential upside of 92.66% from the company’s previous close.
OTCMKTS SVLKF remained flat at $$1.09 during trading hours on Thursday. The company had a trading volume of 1 shares, compared to its average volume of 9,843. Silver Lake Resources has a 52-week low of $0.88 and a 52-week high of $1.68. The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.33 and its 200 day moving average is $1.29.
About Silver Lake Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silver Lake Resources (SVLKF)
- PVH Corp. Looks Sharp For A Major Reversal
- The Analysts Reel In Their Targets For NetApp
- Don’t Get Gamed By Gamestop
- 3 Regional Banks Investors Can Bank On
- What To Do With Lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU)
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Lake Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Lake Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.