Bechtle (OTCMKTS:BECTY – Get Rating) had its target price hoisted by equities researchers at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from €54.00 ($58.06) to €58.00 ($62.37) in a report released on Monday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Bechtle stock traded up $0.12 on Monday, hitting $8.52. 30 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 387. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $9.76 and its 200 day simple moving average is $11.71. Bechtle has a 12-month low of $8.00 and a 12-month high of $16.20.
About Bechtle (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bechtle (BECTY)
- CrowdStrike earnings and revenue beat forecasts, stock falls
- Ryder System, Inc: The Most Interesting Play In Logistics
- This Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Macys Stock is Ready to Buy
- First Solar Stock is Ready to Shine
Receive News & Ratings for Bechtle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bechtle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.