Living Cell Technologies Limited (ASX:LCT – Get Rating) insider Robert Willcocks acquired 10,000,000 shares of Living Cell Technologies stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, June 3rd. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.01 ($0.01) per share, with a total value of A$70,000.00 ($50,359.71).
The company has a quick ratio of 11.80, a current ratio of 11.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.03.
About Living Cell Technologies (Get Rating)
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Living Cell Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Living Cell Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.