According to Zacks, “Morgan Advanced Materials plc provides ceramic materials. It engaged in design and manufacture components for use in ultrasonic Accoustic Doppler Current Profilers technologies for oceanographic, waterway and waste water usage. Morgan Advanced Materials plc is headquartered in Windsor, the United Kingdom. “
Shares of OTCMKTS MCRUF opened at $3.50 on Tuesday. Morgan Advanced Materials has a fifty-two week low of $3.50 and a fifty-two week high of $5.48. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.83 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $4.25.
Morgan Advanced Materials plc operates as a materials science and application engineering company primarily the United Kingdom. It offers high-temperature insulating fibers, microporous, firebrick and insulating firebrick, monolithic, heat shields, and fired refractory shape products; crucibles, foundry and ferrous products, and furnace industries furnace ranges; and seals and bearings, such as face seals, split and segmented seals, sliding bearings, shafts, rotary vane pump components, and sliding valve components.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Morgan Advanced Materials (MCRUF)
- Cisco Systems Stock is Enroute Higher
- Affirm Holdings Stock: Buy Now, Gain Later
- MarketBeat Podcast: Is Staying the Course Still The Best Investing Strategy?
- CrowdStrike earnings and revenue beat forecasts, stock falls
- Ryder System, Inc: The Most Interesting Play In Logistics
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Receive News & Ratings for Morgan Advanced Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Morgan Advanced Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.