CHS Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSCP – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, June 8th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, June 17th will be paid a dividend of 0.50 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a $2.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.08%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 16th.
Shares of CHS stock traded up $0.32 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $32.90. 5,504 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 20,535. CHS has a 52-week low of $29.11 and a 52-week high of $32.90. The company has a fifty day moving average of $31.66 and a 200-day moving average of $31.26. The company has a current ratio of 1.27, a quick ratio of 0.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28.
CHS Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CHS (CHSCP)
- Expedia Group: Recovering with the Travel Industry
- It’s Time To Grab The Lovesac Company By The Shorts
- Asana posts a strong result, what you should consider before buying the stock?
- Lightning Strikes For Thor Industries
- Heavy Buying Points to Upside for These 3 Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for CHS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CHS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.