Megacable Holdings, S. A. B. de C. V. (OTCMKTS:MHSDF – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities research analysts at New Street Research from a “reduce” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lowered Megacable Holdings, S. A. B. de C. V. from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, June 1st.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MHSDF opened at $2.74 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day moving average is $2.81 and its 200 day moving average is $2.99. Megacable Holdings, S. A. B. de C. V. has a 1 year low of $2.55 and a 1 year high of $3.90.
Megacable Holdings SAB de CV engages in the provision of telecommunications services. It operates through the following segments: Cable, Internet, Telephony, Business, and Others. The Cable segment offers subscription for basic, premier, lifeline, mini-basic video, advertising sales, and other services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Megacable Holdings, S. A. B. de C. V. (MHSDF)
- Heavy Buying Points to Upside for These 3 Stocks
- 3 Intriguing Stocks With Sub-10 P/E Ratios
- Time to Buy Take-Two Interactive Stock
- Snap Inc: Revised Guidance & Steeping Losses
- 3 Software Plays Showing Signs of Recovery
Receive News & Ratings for Megacable Holdings S. A. B. de C. V. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Megacable Holdings S. A. B. de C. V. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.