American Bank Incorporated (OTCMKTS:AMBK – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, June 10th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 15th will be given a dividend of 0.12 per share on Friday, July 1st. This represents a dividend yield of 2.97%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, June 14th. This is a positive change from American Bank’s previous dividend of $0.10.
OTCMKTS AMBK opened at $16.15 on Friday. American Bank has a 12 month low of $15.26 and a 12 month high of $17.00. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $16.28 and its 200 day simple moving average is $16.02.
American Bank Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Bank (AMBK)
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
Receive News & Ratings for American Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.