North Bay Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:NBRI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,200 shares, an increase of 1,928.6% from the May 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 21,878,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS NBRI traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.00. 3,574,197 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 29,050,357. North Bay Resources has a 1-year low of $0.00 and a 1-year high of $0.00.
About North Bay Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on North Bay Resources (NBRI)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Receive News & Ratings for North Bay Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for North Bay Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.