AB International Group Corp. (OTCMKTS:ABQQ – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 99,500 shares, an increase of 866.0% from the May 15th total of 10,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 13,881,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
AB International Group stock traded down $0.00 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.01. 6,400,617 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4,123,253. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.01 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.02. AB International Group has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.10.
About AB International Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AB International Group (ABQQ)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Receive News & Ratings for AB International Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AB International Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.