AKITA Drilling Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AKTAF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,900 shares, an increase of 7,800.0% from the May 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.4 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:AKTAF traded up $0.02 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $2.07. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 24,400 shares, compared to its average volume of 19,267. AKITA Drilling has a fifty-two week low of $0.58 and a fifty-two week high of $2.29. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.87 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.23.
About AKITA Drilling (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AKITA Drilling (AKTAF)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Receive News & Ratings for AKITA Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AKITA Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.