TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSCAP – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, June 10th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 15th will be given a dividend of 0.4219 per share on Friday, July 1st. This represents a yield of 6.66%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 14th.
TriState Capital has increased its dividend by an average of 8.6% per year over the last three years.
NASDAQ TSCAP opened at $25.35 on Friday.
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc operates as the bank holding company for TriState Capital Bank that provides various commercial and private banking services to middle-market businesses and high-net-worth individuals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Bank and Investment Management.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TriState Capital (TSCAP)
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
Receive News & Ratings for TriState Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TriState Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.