Invesque Inc. (OTCMKTS:MHIVF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 22,300 shares, an increase of 278.0% from the May 15th total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 10,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.1 days.
Shares of MHIVF stock traded up $0.07 on Friday, hitting $1.28. 500 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5,838. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $1.27 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.47. Invesque has a twelve month low of $0.75 and a twelve month high of $2.98.
About Invesque (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesque (MHIVF)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Invesque Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesque and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.