Shiseido Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:SSDOY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, a decrease of 82.6% from the May 15th total of 20,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 150,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of SSDOY opened at $40.66 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.98, a current ratio of 1.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $44.72 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $51.00. The stock has a market cap of $16.24 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 37.30, a PEG ratio of 1.76 and a beta of 0.31. Shiseido has a 52 week low of $39.10 and a 52 week high of $76.04.
Shiseido Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shiseido (SSDOY)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Shiseido Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shiseido and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.