iShares ESG Advanced MSCI EAFE Index ETF (NASDAQ:DMXF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 16,200 shares, a decline of 63.4% from the May 15th total of 44,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 36,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of NASDAQ DMXF opened at $53.81 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $57.40 and its 200 day simple moving average is $62.22. iShares ESG Advanced MSCI EAFE Index ETF has a 52-week low of $53.34 and a 52-week high of $72.20.
The business also recently announced a Semi-Annual dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, June 15th. Investors of record on Friday, June 10th will be issued a $0.974 dividend. This is a boost from iShares ESG Advanced MSCI EAFE Index ETF’s previous Semi-Annual dividend of $0.02. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 9th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares ESG Advanced MSCI EAFE Index ETF (DMXF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
Receive News & Ratings for iShares ESG Advanced MSCI EAFE Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares ESG Advanced MSCI EAFE Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.