Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MSLOY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,900 shares, an increase of 275.7% from the May 15th total of 3,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.1 days.
MSLOY stock traded down $0.32 during trading on Friday, reaching $11.79. 186,808 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 9,657. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $15.06 and its 200-day moving average price is $14.41. Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has a 52-week low of $7.41 and a 52-week high of $18.99.
About Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MSLOY)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.