Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 (NYSE:TVE – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,800 shares, an increase of 245.5% from the May 15th total of 1,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 16,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
TVE traded down $0.56 on Friday, reaching $22.26. 27,791 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 13,449. The company’s 50 day moving average is $23.09 and its 200-day moving average is $24.52. Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 has a twelve month low of $22.26 and a twelve month high of $27.38.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 1st. Investors of record on Friday, July 29th will be given a dividend of $0.1385 per share. This represents a $0.55 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.49%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 28th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 (TVE)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.