Esker SA (OTCMKTS:ESKEF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the May 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
ESKEF opened at $123.93 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $194.49 and a 200-day moving average of $267.57. Esker has a 1-year low of $123.93 and a 1-year high of $417.82.
About Esker (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Esker (ESKEF)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
Receive News & Ratings for Esker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Esker and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.