GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GBLX – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 48,600 shares, an increase of 159.9% from the May 15th total of 18,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 299,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of GBLX opened at $0.03 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.03 and its 200-day moving average is $0.03. GB Sciences has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.07.
GB Sciences Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GB Sciences (GBLX)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for GB Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GB Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.