Global X Alternative Income ETF (NASDAQ:ALTY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 61,000 shares, a growth of 112.5% from the May 15th total of 28,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 22,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.7 days.
Shares of ALTY stock opened at $11.87 on Friday. Global X Alternative Income ETF has a 1 year low of $11.68 and a 1 year high of $13.92. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $12.33 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $12.77.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, June 13th. Shareholders of record on Monday, June 6th will be given a dividend of $0.071 per share. The ex-dividend date is Friday, June 3rd. This represents a $0.85 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.18%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Alternative Income ETF (ALTY)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Alternative Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Alternative Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.