Keppel REIT (OTCMKTS:KREVF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 103,100 shares, a decline of 49.5% from the May 15th total of 204,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 61,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.7 days.
Keppel REIT stock opened at $0.78 on Friday. Keppel REIT has a 1-year low of $0.53 and a 1-year high of $2.14. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.79 and a 200-day moving average of $0.83. The company has a current ratio of 0.95, a quick ratio of 0.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45.
About Keppel REIT (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keppel REIT (KREVF)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.