OneSoft Solutions Inc. (OTCMKTS:OSSIF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 41,000 shares, an increase of 166.2% from the May 15th total of 15,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 184,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:OSSIF opened at $0.25 on Friday. OneSoft Solutions has a one year low of $0.22 and a one year high of $0.55. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.29 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.34.
About OneSoft Solutions (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OneSoft Solutions (OSSIF)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for OneSoft Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OneSoft Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.