Plymouth Rock Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:PLRTF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 280,300 shares, a growth of 163.2% from the May 15th total of 106,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 203,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.4 days.
Shares of PLRTF opened at $0.09 on Friday. Plymouth Rock Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $0.07 and a fifty-two week high of $0.51. The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.13 and its 200-day moving average is $0.18.
About Plymouth Rock Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Plymouth Rock Technologies (PLRTF)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Plymouth Rock Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plymouth Rock Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.