Benesse Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BSEFY – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 50.0% from the May 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS BSEFY opened at $15.47 on Friday. Benesse has a 52 week low of $15.47 and a 52 week high of $25.24. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $16.94 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $18.81.
Benesse Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Benesse (BSEFY)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
Receive News & Ratings for Benesse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benesse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.