First Trust International Developed Capital Strength ETF (NASDAQ:FICS – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, a decline of 49.0% from the May 15th total of 19,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 9,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.0 days.
FICS stock opened at $29.27 on Friday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $31.21 and a 200 day simple moving average of $33.02. First Trust International Developed Capital Strength ETF has a 1 year low of $28.43 and a 1 year high of $37.60.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Investors of record on Monday, March 28th were given a dividend of $0.062 per share. This represents a $0.25 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.85%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, March 25th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust International Developed Capital Strength ETF (FICS)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust International Developed Capital Strength ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust International Developed Capital Strength ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.