Invesco BulletShares 2030 Municipal Bond ETF (NASDAQ:BSMU – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,500 shares, a drop of 58.3% from the May 15th total of 3,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of BSMU stock opened at $22.02 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $22.17 and its two-hundred day moving average is $23.85. Invesco BulletShares 2030 Municipal Bond ETF has a 1 year low of $21.16 and a 1 year high of $26.07.
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, May 31st. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 24th were issued a dividend of $0.038 per share. The ex-dividend date was Monday, May 23rd. This represents a $0.46 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.07%. This is a positive change from Invesco BulletShares 2030 Municipal Bond ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.03.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco BulletShares 2030 Municipal Bond ETF (BSMU)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco BulletShares 2030 Municipal Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco BulletShares 2030 Municipal Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.