Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation Index Fund (NASDAQ:VIGI – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,510,000 shares, an increase of 108.0% from the May 15th total of 726,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 352,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 4.3 days.
NASDAQ VIGI opened at $70.76 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $74.56 and its 200-day moving average price is $79.34. Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation Index Fund has a 52 week low of $69.50 and a 52 week high of $93.36.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 24th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, March 22nd were issued a dividend of $0.234 per share. This represents a $0.94 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.32%. The ex-dividend date was Monday, March 21st.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation Index Fund (VIGI)
- Three Upgrades You Need To Pay Attention Too
- Consider These Dividend-Paying Stocks During Inflationary Times
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/6 – 6/10
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.