AB SKF (publ) (OTCMKTS:SKUFF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 834,600 shares, a decrease of 43.8% from the May 15th total of 1,484,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2,782.0 days.
SKUFF traded down $0.59 on Monday, reaching $16.76. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 600 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,155. AB SKF has a 1 year low of $15.25 and a 1 year high of $26.95. The business’s 50 day moving average is $17.15 and its 200 day moving average is $19.76.
AB SKF (publ) Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AB SKF (publ) (SKUFF)
- Atlassian Stock: Taking Another Look
- The Analysts Rip The Seams Out Of Stitch Fix
- Where Are Interest Rates Going This Year? A Lot Higher
- Doximity Stock is an Interesting Healthcare Play
- SunPower Stock is a Value Solar Play
Receive News & Ratings for AB SKF (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AB SKF (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.